Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions and to move forward with registration you will need to tick the Agree box at the bottom of the page. By enrolling in the Radhika Yoga Teacher Training programme you accept the following terms:
- All payments are non-refundable, however if there is some unexpected event that arises, inhibiting you from attending, admittance is granted into another programme of choice within a 12 month period from the original programme commencement. If the new programme of choice has a higher investment fee due to location and other fees you are liable for additional costs.
- We do not take responsibility for any loss to persons or belongings before, after or during the programme.
- Any body causing disruption to the programme or other students can by expelled with no refund.
- By attending this programme you understand the high level of dedication, focus, positivity and commitment to the intensive and agree to work with these qualities for the benefit of yours and others progress.
- By attending this programme you understand that Radhika Yoga is not responsible for your travel to or from the resort or for additional nights accomodation prior to check in or after the check out date allocated. You are welcome to contact the resort directly for additional stay and you agree to pay all additional costs associated with this. We will however provide you with the resorts reliable transport services for you to arrange transportation / airport pick up and potential additional stay directly with them.
- All course material / manuals received from Radhika Yoga for your training are subject to copyright and not to be used for any other purpose than for your personal education with Radhika Yoga.
- By ticking the Agreement Box you understand and give your consent to the terms and conditions as outlined by Radhika Yoga herein.